Newhall School District students will become global citizens who think critically, solve problems, persevere, embrace diversity in people and viewpoints, and have a passion for learning and the arts. Our rigorous instructional program enables mastery of Common Core State Standards leading to college and career readiness. We support learning by fostering collaboration, providing relevance to the real world, and using technology in innovative ways.
There is a Place for You in the Newhall School District!
• Massive instrumental and choral music program
• Credentialed visual arts teachers
• Dedicated science labs
• 1:1 computer to student ratio in grades 3-6, all day, every day
• State-the-art performance venue (Newhall Family Theater for the Performing Arts) for all schools
• Mathematics, reading and writing programs that put Newhall at the forefront of SCV, County and State
The good news is that you don’t have to pay for any of these to be a part of the District that has the highest State test scores in every grade and subject for the last three years! Even better, our parents are very involved in supporting their child’s education. In the 2016-17 alone, parents gave 75,881 hours of volunteer time and raised $438,382. Over 46,000 attended school events put on by staff, PTAs and foundations. Our students are excited and engaged every day because we put them in charge of their learning. See our comparative State test results below. Watch our video (done by our students) that tells you and your child what to expect in Newhall schools. Our principals, our teachers, our staff, and our parents are ready to welcome you.